The Special One's Quotes

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, November 13, 2014

QUOTES FROM MOURINHO

On becoming Chelsea manager for the first time: "I have top players and I'm sorry, we have a top manager. Please do not call me arrogant because what I say is true. I'm European champion, I'm not one out of the bottle, I think I'm a special one."

On drinking wine with then-Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson: "After the game, after the press conference, we were together in my office. The wine we were drinking was very bad and he was complaining. When we go to Old Trafford it's my birthday and I will go with a beautiful bottle of Portuguese wine."
On being sacked: "If the club decide to sack me because of bad results that's part of the game. If it happens I will be a millionaire and get another club a couple of months later."
On Chelsea's pitch: "Sometimes you see beautiful people with no brains. Sometimes you have ugly people who are intelligent, like scientists. Our pitch is a bit like that. From the top it's a disgrace but the ball rolls at normal speed."
Categories: